Moi on memory stick
All  1-4  5-7

Previous
Next
4030.5 In reply to 4030.3 
Hi Armin, also with the method above - when you launch a program from a Windows shortcut icon, one of the properties for the shortcut is a setting called "Start in:" - that sets what the current directory is for the program when it is launched.

If you're starting MoI from a shortcut you'll probably want to leave that "Start in" setting in the shortcut itself to be blank which should probably make the folder that the program is in to be its current directory.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
4030.6 In reply to 4030.3 
Hi Armin, also I see now that there is a bug in that setting in the Options dialog, where if you type in filename in the text field there (to the left of the "..."), what you typed in there does not stick if you close the dialog directly after that.

If you switch to a different category (like to "Grid" or "Shortcut keys", etc...) before closing the dialog that will actually make a directly typed in template file setting to stick and so you can use that method to enter in a value without a path using the options dialog.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
4030.7 In reply to 4030.6 
Hi Michael - thanks again. Yes, that works perfectly. Actually I tried to clear the path
in the option dialog before, but it always just came back to where it was. Now I know
at least why.

Armin
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-4  5-7