Offset Bug ?
All  1-3  4-5

Previous
Next
3454.4 In reply to 3454.3 
Hi Armin, right now at the very end of a release cycle I've got to be really careful about what things I change so as not to introduce worse bugs than what I am trying to fix.

Your case here is just not that terrible of a bug - the offset that you want to create is still being created there, just some extra bits that need to be cleaned up, and only for certain distances.

Having the bug involve different ranges of tolerances and distances puts it into a pretty sensitive area to mess around with and sensitive areas are not very good to mess with right before a release unless they are fixing more significant bugs.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
3454.5 In reply to 3454.4 
Hi Michael,

Sorry, if I gave you the impression that I expected you to fix that problem right away.
I didn't consider this bug as a major obstacle, I can live with that. And you do good
work and I rather have you doing a thorough job on fixing things than rushing things
out.

Still, of course I would rather not like to have the bug, but like I mentioned before,
you do good work, and Moi is a very stable and user friendly program that is a pleasure
to work with. And your support is really outstanding.

Armin
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-3  4-5