cannot open directly MOI files
All  1-6  7-9

Previous
Next
3393.7 In reply to 3393.6 
>>>>Well, I'm working on updating the documentation, that's the only part that I have left to finish before being able to do the final release...>>>>>>>

Well, let's see....

A crown of clubs that is organized with named objects, very colorful with surface reporting qualities, has been rebuilt, Has had insecting appied at various points, is providing realtime object properties feedback, with a sillouette applied, and has been dynamically tolerated, and locked from further modifications, and placed and oriented precisley, and scaled and rotated "on the fly", with gem like objects flowing all over it, and some bounds data reflected with actual geometry, with a pinpointed bounds center, and designed with conic quality (Using an RHO value of course), utilizing a mitered base, drawn by specific curve length, Incrementally saved after aligning a bitmap image and scaling it perfectly in the viewport....................

I think I have you covered brother! No worries :o
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3393.8 In reply to 3393.7 
Hi Burr, that's the "Cliff Notes" (or I guess Burr Notes) condensed version... ;)

But yeah it's been about 2 years worth of new development since v1 so there's definitely a lot of new stuff in there for v2!

V1 seems pretty clunky now, especially right off the bat of using v1 the lighting feels really harsh now and it is tough to work without the edit frame.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
3393.9 In reply to 3393.8 
Great summary Burr!

It's funny, Monday I've worked on a tablet that had only V1 installed an had no access to my installer.
And it wasn't so bad, in fact much better than anticipated..

The core modeling features and interface was already incredibly efficient!

Marc
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-6  7-9