Inset Command
 1-10  …  31-50  51-70  71-72

Previous
Next
3295.71 In reply to 3295.70 
Your meticulous nature makes MoI very powerful. Thanks.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
[quote] If I only waited until something like this worked on all kinds of shapes and bendy surfaces, it would probably be a long time before it would ever be released. [/quote]

Not at all. I fully understand that tools might sometimes fail while still being WAD (Work as Designed) if circumstances are not suitable. Still it is a help in all the other cases, and for cases when it might not work it is only for the modeller to find other ways to get to what is required. With NURBS in particular, it pays to plan ahead and think before getting into shape lofting, Boolean unioning and all that good stuff, so that finding ways to get what you want is much of the work (and even the fun).

So by all means keep new tools coming. On my part I will keep reporting cases when things might not work as I hoped. If there are bugs you will fix them in due courses and when things are just out of reach we will have to accept that too.

More generally, I am always amazed that you seem to always be able to make time available to investigate and solve issues like this, and even to answer more basic questions about how to use MoI. This makes you and MoI a very special case in the jungle of 3D software. Keep up the good work!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-10  11-30  31-50  51-70  71-72