How to use MOI
 1  2-21  22-23

Previous
Next
I get away from the computer for couple of hours and things are realy happening at MOI!! :)

Hi Michael,

How do I thank you for taking time to do this??
I'm glad that I didn't totaly waist your time on this. I guess we found something to improve on in MOI.
Thank you so much for your explaination and I'll let you know how it goes when I get time to play with it. May be tomorrow.
I don't think I should have a problem following your steps.

It seemed like a bathroom sink should be easy enough model to start with.. hehehehehe May be not.. :)

Thank you again and this is one great community.

Slobodan
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
324.23 In reply to 324.22 
> How do I thank you for taking time to do this??

It's no problem Slobodan, answering questions like this really help this forum to be useful as a learning tool to more people. And it's kind of like the equivalent of good exercise for me! Keeps me in shape! :)

> I don't think I should have a problem following your steps.

Ok - don't be hesitant to ask if anything needs clarification.

> It seemed like a bathroom sink should be easy enough model to start with.. hehehehehe May be not.. :)

:) I'm sure you're already familiar with this, but sometimes one innocent little detail ends up making things surprisingly complex when it comes to filleting in particular.

Anyway, thanks for posting a nice example model for what you were trying to do. It is a lot easier to help out with a specific example like this than just talking too much in general.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1  2-21  22-23