latest moi freezing ish, having to force quit
All  1-3  4-6

Previous
Next
3200.4 In reply to 3200.3 
Hi Dave, so far yours is the only report of this behavior so I don't have any pattern to work off of.

My best guess is that you possibly had switched the driver that you were using, and that's what actually changed between using the Oct beta and the new one...

One other tip - try going to the nVidia control panel and disable the option for "Threaded optimization", sometimes that will solve some problems like this with nVidia cards.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3200.5 In reply to 3200.4 
the laptop hasnt been with me that long to change the drivers for anything :) it has only been with me a few weeks. i shall try the nvidea settings and see if that solves it. yeah i know that if im the only one with the issue it is hard to pin point the issue ( if indeed it is moi or system related, but thought it was worth a post incase someone else has had the same etc etc)
i shall let u know if the settings changing solves it :)
www.max3d.org
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
3200.6 In reply to 3200.5 
If you want to test something, try disable UAC. then on the properties of your MoI launch Icon, right clcik, choose properties and on the compatability tab, disable desktop composition and Visual themes.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-3  4-6