Any idea when V.2 will be released for purchase?
 1-20  21-24

Previous
Next
3181.21 In reply to 3181.20 
I dont think that there is really any other company that is putting stuff to market with the intent to fix it later and screw the customer. I think the huge difference is Michael is a one man show. Other companies have a team of guys, and also "director's". This intorduces many bugs and problems into there workflow. Decisions get made about areas and items by people who have no business making those decisions.

Look at the focus and detail put into MoI and adhered to. It makes all the difference.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3181.22 In reply to 3181.21 
Hi Burr,

Never meant to imply that there was intent. But as you pointed out that's what happens.

Regards
Tony

(aka HamSoles)

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
3181.23 In reply to 3181.22 
Hi Ash,
I suppose my main intent of the post was to point out Michaels quality and my personal opinion as to why he can acheive this.

Michaels output is more DELTA than anything. Havnt ever really BETA'd anything. Finding a glitch in the geometry library that needs fixing is hardly beta.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
If you geta beta from Michael its like a delta or epsilon release from another company.....
Its so stable !!!!!!! ; )
I can say you can use it for any project that need a stable software.. its awsome !
I hardly had any crashes i would have reported them.....
The moment you buy the final release of V2 not very long after you get the next stable version to work with with some more bells and whistles...
Thanks
Peter
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-20  21-24