RyGuy (post removed)

Hi RyGuy - I removed your offensive post.

Sorry that you do not like MoI's interface. The funny thing is that for the majority of people, that's exactly the reason why they like MoI so much! :)

You also mentioned that it is not stable on your computer - you may want to try updating your video card and video driver to a new version.

I noticed in a previous post a long time ago, you mentioned you were trying to run MoI on a system with Intel 845g video.

That's a very low end integrated video system from 7 years ago. It's totally inadequate for any 3D work, you need to have a better video card than that to run MoI or really any 3D software at all.

MoI will run on "low end" video cards, including ones that you can buy for only $30 these days new.

But that one you have is not even a "low end" card, it is more like a "no end" one, it is totally unsuitable for any 3D stuff at all.

You will just not be able to run MoI on such a non 3D capable system.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to post a nasty message here in the forum, so I have removed it and hopefully my above explanation of why MoI does not work on your system will help you to understand.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail me at moi@moi3d.com instead of posting on the forum.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All