Can no longer validate an action

Next
Hey all,

All of a sudden I cannot validate (end) and action. I am having problems with all the tools but here are some examples of what I mean:

- Draw a spline= enter or double click does not end the drawing. Clicking on another tool does.
- Selecting 2 curves to create a blend=I get the blend option window but enter or double click does not end the action.
- Trim asks to select an object to trim. I select an object then but cannot validate it so I can select the cutting objects.

I am using MOI through VMWare but I have also rebooting to the PC side and still the same problems. I was running the v2 beta that expired so I don't know if that affects my main v1 MOI.

Thanks!

-Dooki
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2951.2 In reply to 2951.1 
Hi Dooki - you need to install the MoI version 1.1 update which is available from the download page here: http://moi3d.com/download.htm

The thing that changed recently was after a system update you got Internet Explorer v8 installed on your machine. Due to some changes and problems in IE8 it causes the kind of side effects that you are mentioning in MoI version 1.0 .

But MoI v1.1 or v2 will work fine with IE8, so if you run that MoI v1.1 updater from above, it should update your MoI v1.0 installation to be v1.1 and then you should be able to run fine after that.

Please let me know if you still have any problems after updating to v1.1

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2951.3 In reply to 2951.1 
You can also get a beta that runs now. When you have one that is expired, it usually is an indication that Michael has already released another beta, or the software.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Thanks. I did update and downloaded the new beta. All is fine on the western front ;-)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All