Previous
Next
Hi Michael and Friends
Excused if they have not been clear ;
what I wonder is of knowing if it is possible to make one
short that monster to shown video the lebel in the image,
that it affords to vary the types of lighting system of the objects,
rather than possession many various ones (script= short ) for every variation -

For example, for the several relative set-up to the snap , point, might, end , etc . etc ...
I have one short that ago to appear the lebel general for the single ones chosen -

Tanks
al
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2907.10 In reply to 2907.9 
Trying to help decipher.

It sounds like he's refering to "Presets" for the lighting system??? Thats the best I could do.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2907.11 In reply to 2907.9 
Hi Al,

> what I wonder is of knowing if it is possible to make one
> short that monster to shown video the lebel in the image,
> that it affords to vary the types of lighting system of the objects,

I'm sorry - still even now I'm not sure I understand...

But if you want to make a shortcut to switch all lighting settings in a single keypress - yes that is possible, I posted the shortcut for it in the previous message here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=2907.2

You can edit the script inside of that shortcut to change the various settings.

So for example in your screenshot it looks like you want to have Lighting style = Key + more fill , and Specular turned on, with Specular brightness = 0.5 and Specular focus size = 0.5

To do that you would set up the following on a shortcut key as the command:

script: /* Set lighting options */ var v = moi.view; v.lightingStyle = 'MoreFill'; v.specularHighlights = true; v.specularBrightness = 0.5; v.specularFocusSize = 0.5; v.metallicLighting = false; v.fixedLightPositions = false;

With the above assigned to a keyboard shortcut, you can press that key and then the lighting options dialog will have the same settings as in your screenshot.

So to get that script above, I just edited a couple of the values in the script that was in the previous message (http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=2907.2).

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2907.12 In reply to 2907.9 
Hi Al, so here are a few more examples.

You can set each of these scripts as the command part of a keyboard shortcut to set a batch of lighting properties in one keypress.

Set default lighting:

script: /* Set to default light */ var v = moi.view; v.lightingStyle = 'Default'; v.specularHighlights = false; v.specularBrightness = 0.5; v.specularFocusSize = 0.5; v.metallicLighting = false; v.fixedLightPositions = false;

Set to "Key + more fill" style, with specular:

script: /* Set lighting options */ var v = moi.view; v.lightingStyle = 'MoreFill'; v.specularHighlights = true; v.specularBrightness = 0.5; v.specularFocusSize = 0.5; v.metallicLighting = false; v.fixedLightPositions = false;

Set to "Key + more fill" style, with specular + metallic:

script: /* Set lighting options */ var v = moi.view; v.lightingStyle = 'MoreFill'; v.specularHighlights = true; v.specularBrightness = 0.5; v.specularFocusSize = 0.5; v.metallicLighting = true; v.fixedLightPositions = false;

You can make any number of these, so that you can have a batch of lighting properties set all in one keypress.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-8  9-12