Poly Modeller & Renderer?
 1-12  13-32  33-36

Previous
Next
2885.33 In reply to 2885.32 
Both have interface that you must to learn in deepth ;)
But both are hugely insanely whacking exceedingly bitterly extremely poweful and first in their category ;)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
I said a few days ago "What is and when exactly does this pink dots appear in modo, I have been working in modo for quite awhile now and I haven't noticed it?"

Now I have seen it!, damn what a heck is this? pink dots? they seem to happen only when exporting from Moi as a .lwo

Is there any solution to avoid these, are they bad vertices...?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2885.35 In reply to 2885.34 
Hi olio,

It has nothing to do with the geometry (I guess), but it more depends of the surface/lighting settings. I had this kind of trouble with MoI geomtry (once), but also
with models build inside modo.

This pink dots are 'rendering error', some kind of division by zero stuff, I don't know more.

Try to change some lighting settings (reducing lighting power), disable any hdri env map, remove reflection/splecular on the surface that seems giving pixel of the death, until you find what appends ... and maybe create a bug report with a scene sample, so they can fix it.

SP2 is supposed to come at the end of the month, I hope it will be completely fixed :S
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
This may seem 'non-traditional' but I would suggest Hexagon and Carrara Pro as excellent companion applications for MoI.

Hexagon is a decent enough polygon modeler, same for Carrara for the texturing, lighting, animation, and rendering. The cost of ownership of these apps is low, much lower than anything else except Blender, and the learning curve is somewhat gentle.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-12  13-32  33-36