Who we are...
All  1-16  17-20

Previous
Next
287.17 In reply to 287.16 
I am Matt from Indiana. I work with gages, fixturing and measurement systems for an automotive supplier. I love the MOI GUI. It is awesome! I have used many open CAD and 3D programs like Blender. I have also used Rhino 3D from time to time. By far, this is the easiest nurbs modeler that I have ever used. After using Blender for about 5 years and eventually learning its difficult interface it is nice to jump into a program that is intuitive and easy. Keep up the good work and I look forward to beta testing future releases.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
287.18 In reply to 287.9 
Greek in Greece here too, architect. Haven't used MoI for more than expirimenting with it but I think this latest realease has made me a believer..
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Herodes from Kerkythea site?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
tyglík crucible, melting pot
    A vessel, composed of some very refractory
   substance, as clay, graphite, platinum, and used for
   melting and calcining substances which require a strong
   degree of heat, as metals, ores, etc.

Pigeon Post? Yep! I love series of children's books by Arthur Ransome - especially Pigeon Post. So that's why sweet Czech word 'tyglík'.

I come from Czech Republic. It is landlocked country in Central Europe lies between Germany to the west and Slovakia to the east, Poland to the north and Austria to the south. Between 1918 to 1939 and then between 1945 to 1993 this region was the western part of the former country known as Czechoslovakia.

I have been working for a research institute as a designer/production engineer for three years. I use an exclusive CAD platform for designing stuff - Rhinoceros. It's funny that we obtained Rhino as mere complement within a CAM bundle solution, but apps have been shown up as strong as ox... or rhinoceros?

I always though CAD without possibility of commandline driving wasn't very useful, but MoI have been showing me that I was wrong. Since each MoI's command definition replace several kind-of-object-specific ones, user don't have to chase after toolbar with hundred buttons and can concentrate his effort on form-finding, designing...

Some guy told me that it looked like for kiddies - all stuff are nicely rounded. I guess it's not so bad expression, considering.

So, three cheers for Michael.

Petr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-16  17-20