Edge selection - blend multiple surface edges
All  1-13  14-17

Previous
Next
2739.14 In reply to 2739.13 
Yeah continuity is always hard to have everywhere.
But if you do product visualisation T-Splines are perfect :D
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2739.15 In reply to 2739.13 
Quoted from T-Slines forum.

Question: T-Splines For SolidWorks

Answer:(TomFinnigan T-Splines developer) I probably shouldn't go into too much detail about our discussions with other companies, but SolidWorks is certainly a company we've spoken with about T-Splines.

Currently the bulk of our development efforts are going towards improving the Rhino plugin and planning for new features. We'll let you know when they're available, but the big features will be exciting for any application that includes T-Splines. Rhino is a good app to develop new features in, because of the simple SDK and McNeel's excellent developer support.

Another thing we're spending time on is improving the documentation and (free) learning materials, which I'm sure you understand the importance of.. :)

We'll be sure to post news here as soon as there is a commitment to include T-Splines in SolidWorks or any other app. Unfortunately, for now I could only speculate what will happen.

ps. Bob McNeel is one of the T-Splines Board of Directors.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2739.16 In reply to 2739.15 
I know all that neo.
Im just dreaming about using T-Splines inside MoI :)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
I think it would be very interesting to see how Solidworks would implement something like TSplines. One would normally think of Tsplines as free-form. But i think the workflow could really benefit from the use of parametrics. Imagine picking any 2 points on a tspline and then using a dimension to drive it. I'm currently learning Solidworks, and not really a fan of the workflow. But i think with Tsplines it could actually be very cool...
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-13  14-17