FR: Query Select
All  1-3  4

Previous
2738.4 In reply to 2738.3 
Hi Jason - it's been a long time since I've messed with Pro/E, but I think I know what you mean.

I do want to add a selection filter mechanism in to MoI at some point to help with selection. I've been thinking a bit about possibly integrating it with the scene browser types section.

Also I've thought a bit about possibly putting up a selection menu when you click, just for the one specific case of having an edge and a curve overlapping in the same spot, since that is by far the most common kind of overlap.

But right now though there is not any continuity option for Network, so it doesn't particularly matter whether you select a surface edge, or a standalone curve object that is in the same position as the edge, you will get the same result. So for that case you actually would not currently benefit from having a filter / selection toggle.

If your construction curves are getting in your way, it is usually best to hide or delete them right after you have used them for constructing a surface - they are generally still selected right then so it is easy to kind of clean them away right at that point, and then you won't run into that issue as much.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-3  4