unable to fillet
All  1-13  14-17

Previous
Next
2632.14 In reply to 2632.13 
Hi Jan....

> In my job I create virtual simulation of complete next generation cars.
So then after you create all 3d models in MoI, where do you create the virtual simulation ( which software ) ?
Because today there is no simulation tools inside MoI.

Cheers !!!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2632.15 In reply to 2632.14 
hi Anis,

thats true, we tesselate our datas with deep exploration(a brilliant tesselator). After that we import all datas into a programm it's called Dione(www.dssd-42.com). If you look on the website It seems not to be a masterpiece but this software is outstanding. I'm doing virtual simulations since 7 years but I never achieved such results.

If we are ready with the simulation it's like a game and you can use everything(displays, user interfaces, ...) in the car, even drive and react to other cars from the simulation. You can use shader, hdri to make it look real. It's a nice package.

Problem is that all my simulations are for next car generations. So I can't show it or build my own portfolio. So I have to build my own car. --> best solution MoI :)

Have a good day
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2632.16 In reply to 2632.15 
Hi crydee....

Why you not create the animation use software like 3DS Max or Modo ?
Is it not possible use both of those software ?

Thanks !!!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2632.17 In reply to 2632.16 
Hi Anis,

sorry that I answer so late. We simulate the whole car, including envirroment and other cars. We can't use prepared animations, because in our simulation the cars react to the enviroment and the driver input(like in a real car).
For example the front car is braking and then our car is braking too or not, depending if acc is activated from the driver and so on. It's a complex virtual realtime simulation and you can use all future features of next car generations.

Cheers.

crydee
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-13  14-17