Updated Italian language documentation available
All  1-5  6-13

Previous
Next
2539.6 In reply to 2539.5 
Hi Luca, Pietro Meloni has mentioned something previously about opening an Italian language forum for MoI, and an Italian order page, etc... - Pietro is a reseller for MoI in Italy.

So you might ask him about it! :)

His current web site is here: http://www.sharemind.eu - he must have his contact information on there somewhere.

It would probably be better overall to have an Italian forum that was actually hosted by an Italian person. It's just more likely that the forum will stay active that way.

> or we can ask in the general forum directly in italian?

Certainly, if you would like to! But unfortunately I can only speak English so I won't be able to participate myself in a thread like that.

- Michael

EDITED: 15 Jun 2011 by MICHAEL GIBSON

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2539.7 In reply to 2539.6 
Yes Michael, you are right, at least the admin/staff need to be Italian.

I saw this note on the other language forum:
Please note - the MoI developer does not speak German and does not participate directly here.

So there there's a different person for each forum?

Thanks for the info
Luca
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Luca
ti ringrazio per l'interessamento mostrato, concordo pienamente con
le tue parole , e vorrei , comunque sottolineare che , nel forum
molti italiani si fanno apprezzare, almeno credo, e quindi desumo
che , se ci fosse la possibilità di esprimersi con il ns ( linguaggio )
fiorirebbero interessanti discussioni -
Spero che Michael capisca questa esigenza -
Alla fine , credo che , tutti ci guadagneranno in ( Conoscenza )
saluti
al
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2539.9 In reply to 2539.7 
Hi Luca,

> So there there's a different person for each forum?

Well, actually there is no person in charge of those other forums here (the French, Spanish, and German ones on moi3d.com). Pilou keeps the French one a bit active but the other ones are pretty much dead.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2539.10 In reply to 2539.9 
Must be restart after the V2 release :)
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Salve a tutti,

Mi scuso innanzitutto per il grande ritardo nel rispondere a questo post. Ho trascorso un periodo impegnatissimo. Qualche tempo fa, con con il prezioso aiuto di Michael, ho localizzato la versione italiana di MOI. In precedenza, mi ero occupato della versione 3 di Rhinoceros e di diversi altri programmi di grafica e CAD/CAM (T-Flex, SprutCAM, XCad/XCam, MoviePack etc.). Il lavoro con Moi è stato un grande piacere. Moi è un prodotto eccezionale, e mi dispiaceva che utenti con qualche difficoltà in inglese non potessero sfruttarlo pienamente.

Il prossimo passo, per favorire lo sviluppo di una comunità Italiana di utenti di MOI, e'- in accordo con Michael - l'apertura di una sezione Italiana del forum. Nel primo periodo, per comodità di tutti, il forum Italiano sarà ospitato dal sito ufficiale di MOI. In seguito, se - come mi auguro - la partecipazione sarà sufficiente, i post verranno anche replicati sul sito Italiano di MOI, di prossima apertura.Naturalmente, per la buona riuscita di questo progetto sarà determinante il contributo di tutti: ma non ho dubbi che questo bellissimo programma abbia già raccolto una piccola schiera di sinceri appassionati.
Buon lavoro a tutti, e grazie per i positivi apprezzamenti sul mio lavoro di traduzione.

P.S.
Se doveste riscontrare degli errori di traduzione, ovviamente sempre possibile, vi prego di segnalarmeli

Pietro Meloni
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2539.12 In reply to 2539.11 
Translation: Italian » English

Hello everyone,

First I apologize for the long delay in responding to this post. I spent a busy period. Some time ago, with the valuable help of Michael, I have the localized version of MOI. Previously, I worked on the version 3 of Rhinoceros and many other graphics programs and CAD / CAM (T-Flex, SprutCAM, XCad / XCAM, MoviePack etc.). Working with Moi has been a great pleasure. Moi is an excellent product, and I was sorry that people with some difficulties in English can not fully exploit it.

The next step, to encourage the development of a community of users of Italian MOI, E'-in agreement with Michael - the opening of an Italian section of the forum. In the first period, for convenience of all, the forum will be hosted by Italian official site of MOI. Then, if - as I hope - should it be sufficient, the post will also be replicated on the Italian site of MOI, forthcoming apertura.Naturalmente, for the success of this project will be the decisive contribution of all: but I have no doubt that This wonderful program has already collected a small crowd of sincere fans.
Good luck to all, and thanks for the positive appreciation on my translation work.

P.S.
If you find errors in translation, of course always possible, please let me know

Pietro Meloni
-----------------------------------

Good luck Pietro, good stuff your doing there.
It's great to be at this point of MoI and watch it grow and evolve like this.

Translation:Google

Cheers
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2539.13 In reply to 2539.12