? Paste to Working Plane Option
All  1-5  6-8

Previous
Next
2491.6 In reply to 2491.3 
Wow! modeling with words.
Dan, can't you use the method Michael explains above using Transform/Array/Curve, and see the way he drags the first copy along the curve and automatically stays perpendicular to the curve, you could snap that to the first point on your curve and delete the others following, then repeat the process for the next point.
If you don't understand what I mean, I'll get a video going when I get home, or if anyone else has the time and understands this.

Cheers
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2491.7 In reply to 2491.6 
Danny, I think you are right about using the method that Michael described above. I had not considered that you could use his method to locate at very specific points. That was the whole idea of what I was trying to do. Thanks! I will try that today.

To the others, Pilou and Brian: I have seen your awesome work in the forum and galleries. I am sure that even with little pictures there is not much that I could teach you about 3d modelling or MoI that you do not already know. But in the future, I will try to illustrate my descriptions with the use of screen capture images. I do not like to confuse people. Sorry

Dan
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2491.8 In reply to 2491.7 
Dan

Feel sorry for us who don't have the language skills to explain our visualisations!

Brian
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-5  6-8