delete
All  1-3  4-9

Previous
Next
2479.4 In reply to 2479.1 
After an obj Import the object select stay naturally selected when return!

As System objects will be for the next version, make big project with actual version is some heroic :)
For the moment better is made one part in Moi then copy/past directly in Rhino (Ctrl +/ Ctrl +V)
and Open several session in the same time
All that will be different with the next version!

Alors on y prend goût? ;)
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2479.5 In reply to 2479.1 
One other thing that you can do to make this a little easier in v1 is to hide all the other objects than the current selection. That way after the export is done you can use Ctrl+A to select just those objects and delete them.

You can also use this command for a keyboard shortcut (Go to Options / Shortcut keys to add in a new one), which will hide all objects other than the current selection:

script:var gd = moi.geometryDatabase; gd.invertSelection(); gd.hide(true); gd.selectAll();

Paste the above in as the "Command" part for the new shortcut key.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
thank you!!! is the beta version possible to download, or is it just for beta testers?... as it's exactly the problem (little problem!) you describe , Michael!
FP: y prends gout?... tomorrow, I'll try to model just in rhino, without going through rhino... to day, i was working on an order, and the old habits are "secure"!!... (ton slogan kantien sonne bizarre en englais!.... )
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2479.7 In reply to 2479.6 
Hi Marcel, the v2 beta version is available to all v1 customers to test and give feedback on.

Here is the download page: http://moi3d.com/beta.htm , just enter your v1 license key from your order e-mail. If you don't have that e-mail anymore, just send me an e-mail at moi@moi3d.com asking for it and I will send it to you again.

There is a whole bunch of new stuff available in v2! There is a collection of all the release notes here: http://kyticka.webzdarma.cz/3d/moi/doc/V2releasenotes.html

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2479.8 In reply to 2479.6 
Sonne bizarre? :)
C'est le seul truc que je n'ai pas traduit moi-même, j'ai demandé à des natives language! ;D

PS si tu veux les nouveautés de la V2 de janvier en français c'est là ;)
http://moi3d.com/forum/messages.php?webtag=MOI_FRANCAIS&msg=158.1

In fact English news are better because the are the animations inside from the first beta 2!

EDITED: 13 Mar 2009 by PILOU

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Message 2479.9 deleted 13 Mar 2009 by BODINI

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-3  4-9