Is the MOI price with TAX or without?

Next
Hello,

the MOI3D price is 10 € above the german limit for direct amortisation (amortisation in the year of buying). I don't like to get a amortisation over five years (for anything betweem 150,- .. 1000,-€). I could wait until the dollar exchange rate will be back at 1.30 (1.28 now) or is the price 160,- € inclusive TAX - so it would be approx. 130,- + 30,- TAX. Than I would it buy now.

Regards,
Micha
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2406.2 In reply to 2406.1 
Hi Micha - the price is without tax, VAT tax will be added to the total and you will be able to see the total value before placing an order.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2406.3 In reply to 2406.2 
Doe's business user with TAX number need to pay TAX? If I buy something in germany for my business, than I get back the TAX from the german finance office. I'm not sure about international transactions. If I remember me right, last no TAX was added as I bought a software from france.

PS: maybe this infos could be added to the MOI page - TAX or no TAX and if TAX, also for people with TAX number?
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2406.4 In reply to 2406.3 
Hi Micha, I think you can enter a special VAT ID number to avoid the tax.

I actually don't know all the details of that myself, there is another company called Plimus that handles taking the orders for me and also collecting the VAT tax, if you have a particular question to ask them you can contact them at support@plimus.com .

There is some info on a page from Plimus though
(http://home.plimus.com/ecommerce/buyers/buyers-faq):

How Is VAT Calculated?(top)
As of July 1st 2003 we collect VAT from all EU consumers who do not have a valid VAT ID for electronically delivered products. We collect this VAT and pay it directly to the relevant national authorities.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All