properties workflow
All  1-7  8-10

Previous
Next
2216.8 In reply to 2216.7 
I just tried the "EditSizeMenu" you posted for me and it made your point. It did Exacly what I like for the "SPHERE" but for "Cone" it was not the appropriate dialog. I preffer the original one. Same for all the others that you could mention. The only solution would be to have the multiple options for multiple tools for multiple user prefs.... I see the logic and wouldnt change it.

Burr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2216.9 In reply to 2216.8 
Hi Burr, actually I was kind of thinking that you were doing something special with squishing spheres and didn't need to worry about cones and cylinders...

That UI wasn't really meant to make a point, I mean I don't think I'm going to set it up that way by default, but it sounded like it could be useful for what you were wanting to do.

UI and workflow and such can be pretty individual areas. I mean what feels right for one person can really pretty easily feel weird to another. It's impossible really, to make one single thing that totally matches everyone's wishes all at the same time.

But that's why it's kind of cool to be able to have a custom one if you want something different than the default standard thing that I come up with.... You'll be kind of a bit more "on your own" from a support standpoint with customized stuff but if you like the custom version better, go ahead and use it! :)

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2216.10 In reply to 2216.9 
Its actually cool to see the ui in action. I may make notes and when stuff opens up later, I could create my own custom "set" like..... "If Sphere"-Redirect to version 1, If Cone......I could make it as complicated as I like!

Anyway, through the beta, I'll just try to give valuable input. When it's all done, The power of the UI will be an imeasurable value.

Burr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-7  8-10