Read only mode?
 1-20  21-22

Previous
Next
2169.21 In reply to 2169.20 
Hi Will, the problem with showing the mesher first is that some file formats are not mesh formats, like .igs, or .stp for example.

So the mesh dialog is not supposed to show for those.

I kind of need to know what file format is going to be used first, before I know whether the mesh dialog is actually going to be needed or not.

I'm pretty sure that Rhino works in the same way, since it also can export to some formats that are mesh formats and some that are NURBS formats.

But Rhino does have a "Mesh" command which you can run which constructs a mesh object in the current file that does not involve saving to a file at all... Maybe that is what you are remembering from Rhino? MoI does not currently work with mesh objects directly in the model, so that is not an easy thing to add into MoI right now.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
2169.22 In reply to 2169.21 
Hi Michael, I understand all of this, that's why I had said depending on the export format selected.

I believe I still have my Rhino v2 installed on my desktop so I'll give the Save icon a right-click and see what happens to refresh my memory the next time I'm in my office...

But like I had said, the way it is now is fine since it remembers the export format that was chosen previously.

-Will
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages:  1-20  21-22