Group select anomaly?
All  1  2-4

Previous
Next
2151.2 In reply to 2151.1 
Hi Brian, it looks like a bug, I'll take a look at fixing it up. It looks like it is related to a couple of surfaces inside the solid that may have a problem with their trim curves.

In the meantime a quick workaround is to use the alternate style window select, where you start the selection window on the upper-right corner of the area to select and move towards the left with your mouse, rather than moving from left to right.

That will do the "crossing" selection style that targets any object that is even partially within the window, rather than only fully contained ones like the left-to-right method.

The crossing window will be able to grab your shape in this case.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2151.3 In reply to 2151.2 
Thanks Michael.
I had got there by shift sellect but the, "un-natural" right to left select would never have entered my mind!

Glad that it warented advising you though.

Brian
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2151.4 In reply to 2151.3 
Hi Brian, yeah I think it should not be too hard for me to fix it up to behave better in this case. It helps a lot to have an example file to work with, thanks for posting it!

re: shift select - actually in MoI shift + click select doesn't do anything different than just a plain click without any shift key held down.

But yeah, clicking on those objects is not affected by this window selection bug.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-4