Filtering again

Next
Hi Michael, you mentioned this almost a year ago http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=1093.5
are you still thinking of implementing this sort of filtering system for objects, it would be nice.
But I was thinking maybe next to the object snap filtering button and working in the same way.

Cheers
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2016.2 In reply to 2016.1 
Hi Danny, I haven't really spent much thought on that for a while. I'd still like to do it but the timeline is a bit unclear since I think the object organization tools still need priority.

It can be a problem area to put too much more stuff on the bottom toolbar next to where object snaps go, since on lower resolution screens that area is nearly full.

There is not a lot of stuff under the Select tab on the side pane, so that's why it will probably fit in a bit better over there I think. That will also let me have something like a dropdown that may be a bit wide, something like that may be rather awkward to place on the bottom toolbar.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2016.3 In reply to 2016.2 
No probs, I just thought it would come under the object organisation umbrella.

Cheers
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2016.4 In reply to 2016.3 
Hi Danny, kind of related I guess but as far as the work goes it will be pretty separate since it will involve manipulating selection in a particular way.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All