Prototype V 2.0 Video Tutorials
All  1  2-5

Previous
Next
2004.2 In reply to 2004.1 
Awesome! This would be great as NURBS approaches to modeling are very different than SDS, these videos would be a huge help.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
2004.3 In reply to 2004.1 
Hi Ray ...

Yes, I do think it is a good idea. And not having sound is not a problem in my opinion.

I am not a beginner by a long shot but my use of 3D has been limited mostly to the angular planes of architecture.

I am frequently in the 'beginers' class with curvilinear and free forms and though MoI is very intuitive I still learn a lot from examples in the forum and notes to Michael.

Your 'simple' sample tutorials both taught me something I had not explored yet and I thank you.

I'm a lot more ancient than you are and though I still run a full time design practice I surely understand that work does not proceed as fast as it used to. I look forward to more of your good work whenever it is ready.

thanks,
eric
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Cool initiative!
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Gallery
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
2004.5 In reply to 2004.1 
Hi Ray, these are really great!! I am sure that there are many people who would appreciate these.

The size seems really good, there is definitely plenty enough detail there to clearly see what is happening.

One quick note on unhide - after you have selected the object to unhide there is also a shortcut available which is to click with the right mouse button inside the viewport after you are finished with your selection. A right click, or a click on the Done button, or another click on the Hide button will all do the same thing there.

Thanks very much for helping people to get more understanding about MoI!

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-5