Shortcut keys
All  1  2-6

Previous
Next
1969.2 In reply to 1969.1 
Hi Burr, in MoI number keys are reserved for entering numeric values for points and lengths and stuff like that.

For example, if you start the Line command you can type in 2,5 [enter] to specify that the start point of the line should be at coordinate x = 2 and y = 5.

This typically interferes with using the number keys as shortcuts instead.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1969.3 In reply to 1969.2 
b,n,m,k,i,u,y,h it is!

Thanks.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1969.4 In reply to 1969.3 
Hi Burr,

How about Ctrl+F1 ,F2, F3...etc

Cheers
~Danny~
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1969.5 In reply to 1969.4 
Ah ha! Didnt think of those F'n key's again! Will look and post back. Maybe a nice sequence of scripts that "circle the objects as many are likeing the different views! (Myself also... Even if it seems unnessasry, the artist guy likes to flip flop around now and again.

Great point D, Thanks!
Burr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
1969.6 In reply to 1969.5 
Well here you have it! I removed the toggle so I know which light I'm looking at easier. Only did 4. There wasnt much difference in the 1, 3, 9, 7 views. Maybe later when we get more lights!

f1 default, f2 front, f3 right, f4 back.

Shift+F1=script:var dir = moi.view.lightDirection; if ( dir.x == 1 && dir.y == 1 && dir.z == -1 ) { dir.set(1,1,-1); } else { dir.set(1,1,-1); } moi.view.lightDirection = dir;

Shift+F2=script:var dir = moi.view.lightDirection; if ( dir.x == 1 && dir.y == 1 && dir.z == -1 ) { dir.set(0,1,0); } else { dir.set(0,1,0); } moi.view.lightDirection = dir;

Shift+F3=script:var dir = moi.view.lightDirection; if ( dir.x == 1 && dir.y == 1 && dir.z == -1 ) { dir.set(-0.5,1,0); } else { dir.set(-0.5,1,0); } moi.view.lightDirection = dir;

Shift+F4=script:var dir = moi.view.lightDirection; if ( dir.x == 1 && dir.y == 1 && dir.z == -1 ) { dir.set(-3,1,-5); } else { dir.set(-3,1,-5); } moi.view.lightDirection = dir;

If I removed the else clause the script would stop, so I just cheated and set the 2 values the same.

Burr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1  2-6