A scale model car
All  1-9  10-11

Previous
Next
1822.10 In reply to 1822.9 
Really cool model indeed :)

@Alan, I feel your pain :) ... I don't know for David, but what I often do when my model is starting to be to heavy is to use different session of MoI, one with the complete object, and the other one where I cut/paste part I want to detail ...
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
1822.11 In reply to 1822.8 
Hi AlanMc:

In anothers programs -AutoCAD, Rhino...-, I use always layers (sometimes too much), and I like always to keep all the auxiliar lines in their layers. I usually don´t erase nothing.
In this case, I only can to manage the hide feature, for an easiest way of work. But I have to recognize that it is a tedious job, because I must to look for the auxiliar lines or objects and select them. Finally, if the draw is finished, I made a copy and I erase all the auxiliar lines (for render, layouts or share a lighter file), but always keeping the original model with all the objects.
Anyway this model is not complicated, because It is absolutely symetrical, and objects like the wheel (more complex and heavies), are mirroed and copied in the last step. :-)
About to manage some files, I´m not used to draw in those way, but I think that it is the best way in the complex models.
Sorry for this boring speech :-)
Bye!
David
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-9  10-11