V2 beta ????

Next
Hi, Michael

I am impatient of to experience the version 2 beta of Moi, you know something for the times of exit?

Thanks
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
Now my name is not Michael but let the guy work at peace please, bothering him all the time with questions like this isn't going to help. Instead help him track bugs, suggest new features and improvements, things that actually aid him in the developement. Besides you have the current v1.0 release which is already a great one, learn to work with that instead of begging for a new release already.

Hope this does not appear as harsh words but i seen these types of requests all the time on the forum since the day the 1.0 release came out, and i think it's silly to ask for anything related to the 2.0 release already as it's probably about a year away from being released.

/ Magnus
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1637.3 In reply to 1637.2 
I have asked alone if there are novelty on the beta v2 without too controversial.

Thanks
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1637.4 In reply to 1637.1 
Hi Marco, not too much longer but some of the new "on surface" drawing stuff (as shown here) is taking me a bit longer than I had thought.

However, I have also made a lot more progress on it than I had thought would happen.

Since I have been on a roll in this area, it kind of makes sense to delay for another week or so while I have some clear ideas on how to add a bunch of this snapping and drawing improvements.

Once I am done with the batch of drawing and snapping improvements, I still want to incorporate an update to the geometry library which may take me several days or a week, it is hard to say right now. So it still might be about 2 weeks out or so, I'm sorry it is really hard to judge a specific date.

Not very long though! :)

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1637.5 In reply to 1637.4