Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1496.2 In reply to 1496.1 
Hi Brian, there isn't any way for me to do the view controls along the side like that right now, but re-arranging the bottom bar is fairly straightforward.

I've attached some updated UI files that you can install on your copy (unzip and copy them to the \ui subfolder) to give it the bottom toolbar with the arrangement that you show.

- Michael
Attachments:

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1496.3 In reply to 1496.2 
You are just to good.
I am saving a Coopers Stout to share with you when you drop in to say Hi.
Well, not actually saving, it may go flat if I don't keep getting fresh bottles for you!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
I have to ask, is it really any different having it on the side than the bottom?

I mean, if this is to avoid the common occurance of having the icons get in the way when moving an object - it'll just get in the way when moving right rather than down??

Now if it's a preference, then of course I understand...

If MOI's view controls were on a "pane" above each viewport similar to say Lightwave and Cinema4d that would eliminate the situation altogether (and of course that would unfortunately take away space from each viewport BUT that viewport tool pane is pretty common among 3D apps and that would open up space for other tools to fit there as well...)

I'm not even suggesting or recommending this, I'm just wondering if this new layout was to avoid the problem that has been voiced with the icons being in the way?

I'm so used to the icons at the bottom, I just try to avoid having them get in the way when moving stuff around...

-Will
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All