I purchased, but how do I get it?

Next
I purchase via Paypal. When submitting the payment in Paypal, it said that I am being directed to PLIMUS and then I got a time out error. It said if not connected in 10 seconds, to "click here" and when I did, it took me to "Plimus" with site error screens. I have the confirmation email for my purchase, but I assume I am supposed to be directed to a download link? How do I get it now? Thanks.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1306.2 In reply to 1306.1 
I found a support section on the PLIMUS website that wants me to enter my order reference number. However, when I enter it, it states that it is invalid and needs to be 8 characters, but the one that I received in my email is only 7, so I cannot get in to type my question.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1306.3 In reply to 1306.1 
Hi slayer - sorry for the difficulty. It looks like your order did not get fully processed or something.

Can you please forward the e-mail you received to me at moi@moi3d.com, and I will send it to Plimus support (support@plimus.com) to see what they say.

Normally the way that you receive the software is you get an e-mail that has your download link and license keys in it.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
1306.4 In reply to 1306.3 
Thanks michael. I got it installed now via your emails.

Just so you know, I gott the confirmation letter from PLIMUS with the license key, but there is still no download link. The only download link is the one that you sent me, so I am not sure what is going on.

Anyway, I got it and all is great. Thanks again and thanks for a great app.
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All