Great work!

Next
Hi, Michael!

I just want to thank you for your fantastic work with the most intuitive human-machine interface I've ever seen! (I am a test lead on a software development company). I will surely buy a license if you provide options to pay through PayPal or otherwise trustworthy monetary transfer organization. As I am Swedish, living in Sweden, I sometimes think monetary transactions using the web are somewhat scary. I am far away from the states ;-)

Good luck with the release!
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1266.2 In reply to 1266.1 
Hi Daddi, thank you very much for the kind words!

It will be possible to pay with PayPal - I'm going to use a service called Plimus for taking payments, and they accept all kinds of things - PayPal, credit cards, mailed checks, phone orders, wire transfers, ... I think it should also be able to handle stuff in your currency.

It's very very close to being ready! I think I've only got about one more day's worth of work to do.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
1266.3 In reply to 1266.2 
I wrote:
> It's very very close to being ready! I think I've only got about one more day's worth of work to do.

Just a quick update - one last part is taking a little longer than I thought, it will probably be about one more day yet...

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All