Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1141.4 In reply to 1141.3 
Hi lyes,

Re: "select all same"

You can do this currently, if you install a custom command "SelectByType", see http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=1106.1.

Petr
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
1141.5 In reply to 1141.3 
Hi lyes, thanks very much for preparing that video, that is very clear!

I want to add something very similar to this in V2 - currently my idea is to place a properties panel for the selected object in the upper-right corner of the window, where options for commands normally display.

When you are not in a command you might notice that there is a blank area there currently - that's where I want to put it. I'd like to make it possible to change basic properties, like the length of a line or the radius of a circle.

But unfortunately it will be quite difficult to enable changing the length or angle of a line that is a segment joined to other curves. That's what is called "constraint-based" modeling, and it requires a pretty sophisticated recalculation engine that modifies all the surrounding pieces. I don't think it will be possible for me to achieve that particular part anytime soon.

Thanks for the video! I've added a link back to here to the wishlist on the wiki: http://moi3d.com/wiki/Wishlist, so it will be easier to refer back to it later.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-2  3-5