Problems with "size" changing

Next
I created a 3D mesh in MoI and imported it in Poser but whenever I need two same meshes one by another I get different size of them.
For example I exported 3D "ball" to Poser and then I boolean ball and open her, like mouth of Pacman. Then I exported that ball ( same size ) like OBJ but when I load them in Poser they are different by size....How's that ? What I supposed to do to have 2 props with same size imported in Poser in same scene?

Regards

EDITED: 30 Oct 2007 by POZERO

Attachments:

Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
1077.2 In reply to 1077.1 
Hi Pozero, that sounds like some kind of "feature" of Poser's OBJ import. When you export from MoI, MoI will not scale different objects by different amounts.

Somehow on import into Poser they must be scaling it to try and make each object appear at a kind of default size.

That's bad because as you have seen it will destroy the proportions between different objects that you import.

Maybe there is some way to turn this off in Poser? I'm afraid I don't know Poser well enough to help you with that, you'll probably need to ask this one in a Poser forum.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
1077.3 In reply to 1077.2 
Yes....it's probably problems inside Poser. I''ll try to ask Poser people :-) Thanks
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All