boat hull
All  1-9  10-12

Previous
Next
 From:  Frenchy Pilou (PILOU)
12117.10 
mm with 7 decimals is maybe not the best for a boat ?
---
Pilou
Is beautiful that please without concept!
My Moi French Site
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
 From:  Phiro
12117.11 
Hi,

I think, Pilou have a good way with Networks.

But if you don't want have a bad continuity with the main piece, you must use Blend function to generate the curves used by network.
I attach my file with colors to understand what I used,
blend between the 2 red curves
blend between the 2 orange curves
blend between the 2 cyan curves

Then, use network with the curves you obtain by blend function (in my file, I assign those curves as Blue).

Don't know if this is the best way but it seems to be ok.



  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
 From:  blowlamp
12117.12 
I used the Sweep tool.
The green curves were used for the profiles and the red curves were used for the rails. The blue curve was used for the scaling rail.
If you show points on the curves, it's quite easy to alter the shape as required.

Martin.





  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged
 

Reply to All Reply to All

 

 
 
Show messages: All  1-9  10-12