由复杂扭曲的管道为例,说明moi存在的核心问题(Taking complex twisted pipelines as an example, illustrate the core issues of moi)
All  1-12  13-20

Previous
Next
11409.13 In reply to 11409.7 
HI val2

是的重建曲线后结果非常成功,但是我不知道直接投影无法成功对moi3d来说算不算是个BUG?(Yes, after rebuilding the curve, the pipeline was very successful, but I don't know if direct project cannot be considered a bug for Moi3D?)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
Mark as unread Mark as unread
Relationship Relationship
IP Logged

Previous
Next
11409.14 In reply to 11409.6 
Hi SUIYAN,

re:
> The attachment seems to be unable to upload the video

This will happen if your attachment is very large, more than 10 MB I think.

To send a file that large you will need to use a file sharing service instead of making a forum attachment.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
11409.15 In reply to 11409.13 
Hi SUIYAN,

re:
> (Yes, after rebuilding the curve, the pipeline was very successful, but I don't
> know if direct project cannot be considered a bug for Moi3D?)

Yes, that's correct, the "closest point" option in the Project command is buggy and should be avoided for now.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
11409.16 In reply to 11409.15 
HI Michael

好吧,我使用direction模式,然后separate后进行sweep or pipe.js就非常顺利。(附件图片)希望能够解决closest point's bug。

(To send a file that large you will need to use a file sharing service instead of making a forum attachment.)
能够使用截取图片演示吗?我刚刚接触使用 moi3d forum。你知道这些在中国的forum非常的简单。(在使用closest point生成的曲线,点击pick scaling rall能够增加管道生成的概率,尽管还是不能用于布尔等操作。)

Okay, I'll use the direction mode, then separate and proceed with sweep or pipe.js very smoothly. (Attached image) Hope to solve the closed point's bug.
(To send a file that large you will need to use a file sharing service instead of making a forum attachment.)

Can use screenshots to demonstrate? I just started using moi3d forum. You know these forums in China are very simple. (Clicking on pick scaling all can increase the probability of pipeline generation when using closed points to generate curves, although it still cannot be used for Boolean operations.)

Ps:direction与closest point生成的曲线仍然不同的(s4.png)因此应该使用rebuild curves结果更加准确。
The curves generated by direction and closed point are still different (s4. png), so rebuilding curves should be used to obtain more accurate results.

PS2:我发起这篇讨论的初衷是想解决moi3D所有同类或相似的问题,简单的说就是不同曲线的管道扫略(实际可能与fillet等功能都有关联),在我的使用过程中有将螺旋线投影到五角星体或多边形体,所扫略生成的管道都有概率有一些问题。但对我来说起码能够生成就可以,花时间总能够解决问题,但这次是因为不能生成。(我认为fillet的本质也是面在空间弯折后拟合结果,所以与管道是同一种类型的问题。)
(PS2: My original intention in initiating this discussion was to solve all similar or similar problems in Moi3D, in simple terms, pipeline scanning for different curves (which may actually be related to filling and other functions). During my use, I projected spiral lines onto pentagons or polygonal shapes, and the pipelines generated by the scanning may have some problems. But for me, at least being able to generate is enough. Spending time can always solve problems, but this time it's because I can't generate. (I think the essence of filling is also the fitting result of the surface after spatial bending, so it is the same type of problem as the pipeline.))

EDITED: 21 May by SUIYAN

Image Attachments:
Size: 61.3 KB, Downloaded: 6 times, Dimensions: 703x396px
Size: 55.6 KB, Downloaded: 3 times, Dimensions: 700x413px
Size: 93.9 KB, Downloaded: 2 times, Dimensions: 710x421px
Size: 67.7 KB, Downloaded: 2 times, Dimensions: 499x402px
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
11409.17 In reply to 11409.16 
Hi SUIYAN,

re:
> Can use screenshots to demonstrate?

You mean for using a file sharing service? You seem to have done that already using www.bilibili.com .

Thanks, - Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
11409.18 In reply to 11409.17 
Okay, Michael
我都是这么做的,但你知道,这并不是所有国家的人都能看到这个网站的视频,正如我在默认的情况下看不了YouTube上的视频,所以我希望论坛能够支持大容量附件的上传,以方便所有人都能够通过视频文件学习经验和方法。

(I do it this way, but you know, not everyone in all countries can see videos on this website, just like I cannot watch videos on YouTube by default, so I hope the forum can support uploading large attachments, so that everyone can learn experiences and methods through video files.)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
Next
11409.19 In reply to 11409.18 
Hi SUIYAN,

re:
> so I hope the forum can support uploading large attachments

Doing that would mean spending more money on web server storage and more time maintaining and managing the web server.

So I'm sorry but it's not something that I expect to handle myself.

File sharing services already exist to handle this. It's not very efficient for me to try and replicate their job.

- Michael
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Previous
11409.20 In reply to 11409.19 
HI Michael

我很抱歉忽略了这一点(I'm sorry for overlooking this point)
  Reply Reply More Options
Post Options
Reply as PM Reply as PM
Print Print
IP Logged

Reply to All Reply to All

Show messages: All  1-12  13-20