MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Liminal 4d's Tutorials

13 Oct 2020   [#1]
Here's a tutorial series for people brand new to 3d modeling. youtube channel with more MoI 3D vids: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUHHVKdr4qFS4n3d7Odklgw

13 Oct 2020   [#2]
Stuning music! :) And cool model!

16 Oct 2020   [#3] In reply to [#2]
It was this video that prompted me to post an update to report how MOI3D is changing lives and how THIS COMMUNITY has been a part of it.

I started by recognizing Liminal4D; but, Frenchy Pilou, you have been incredibly helpful and encouraging as well over many years! I marvel at your knowledge and skill.

I want to thank BOTH of you for caring about the success of others by sharing your knowledge with us.
16 Oct 2020   [#4] In reply to [#3]
It's a pleasure if my little tricks can help some ones! ;)
23 Oct 2020   [#5]
Tom, what you are doing is impressive, and I know there are a lot of us that would help if we can
Frenchy Pilou, thank you
15 Nov 2020   [#6]
Here's an Ironman Helmet modeling tutorial. part 1

15 Nov 2020   [#7]
Appreciate the narrated video tutorials. Subscribed to your Liminal4D YouTube channel. Can't wait for part 2 of the Iron Man helmet.

Ed Ferguson
15 Nov 2020   [#8]
Very detailed tutorial! Bravo!
15 Nov 2020   [#9]
When you use specifically Keyshot for verify quality of the surface
do you export as OBJ or Nurbs format? (i believe that Keyshot can import these format)

Another thing the Moi's rendering is not sufficient for that ?

16 Nov 2020   [#10] In reply to [#9]
I exported fbx but I see your point exporting NURBS format, I haven't tried importing the NURBS format. That would be ideal for checking the surface!
I haven't used Moi's rendering, that's a great idea too. I need to try it out, thank you!
18 Nov 2020   [#11]
Here's part 2 for the Ironman helmet tutorial

18 Nov 2020   [#12] In reply to [#11]
Enjoying these tutorials. So much nicer to watch an unhurried video with clear audio rather than the sped up, silent tutorials that we see so often.

I also use Keyshot and can't wait to see how Part 3 turns out.

Ed Ferguson