MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: How to export shortcuts into a nice textformat?

Show messages: All  1  2-5

20 Jan 2020   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Why 100 * Copy Past ?
Select all lines in one pass and copy past it any Editor Text you want! :)
even here :)

Alt+C=script:/* Calculate length of selected curves and copy to the clipboard as text */ var crvs = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects().getCurves(); var len = 0.0; for ( var i = 0; i < crvs.length; ++i ) len += crvs.item(i).getLength(); moi.copyTextToClipboard( len );
Alt+M=Move BoundingBoxCenter
Alt+N=script: var objs = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects(); for ( var i = 0; i < objs.length; ++i ) { var obj = objs.item(i); obj.setHitTest( true ); }
Alt+P=script: function es(edg){ var i,f; for (i=0; i<edg.length; i++) {f=edg.item(i).getFacesOfEdge(); f.setProperty('selected',1);}} var so = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects(), sf=so.getFaces(), i; for ( i=0; i<sf.length;i++) es(sf.item(i).getEdges()); es(so.getEdges());
Alt+R=rebuild
Alt+S=_sscale
Alt+U=script:moi.geometryDatabase.invertSelection(); moi.geometryDatabase.hide( true );
Alt+W=moi.filesystem.shellExecute( 'http://moiscript.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/3/8/3938813/native-f_orig.jpg' );
B=_sbridge
Ctrl+A=script:moi.geometryDatabase.selectAll();
Ctrl+Alt+A=Send_to_Rocket_3F
Ctrl+C=CopyClipboard
Ctrl+D=moi.filesystem.shellExecute( 'http://www.calculatoredge.com/matweight/material%20wt.htm' );
Ctrl+N=New
Ctrl+O=Open
etc
20 Jan 2020   [#3]
Thnx, I know- But iis is unformated.
Is there a way to create a nice xls-xml-pdf-sheet? Like in Excel? in a very fast way? I like the view in the options ;) - I want sort and print my shortcuts ;)
20 Jan 2020   [#4] In reply to [#3]
Seems Notepad++ has this sort of formats(except PDF)
so you can reload to Excel...
20 Jan 2020   [#5] In reply to [#1]
Hi Lordfox, you can use Excel for that.

First go to moi.ini and select the entire [Shortcut Keys] section and use Ctrl+C.

Inside Excel select cell A1 and use Ctrl+V to paste in the text.

Now stretch out column A (so it is easier to go to the B column), then go to cell B1 and put in this: =LEFT(A1,FIND("=",A1)-1)

That will extract out the text before the first = sign. Select the cells from B1 downwards to your last row and use Fill > Down. This has now extracted the "Key" part of the shortcut key into its own column.

Now in cell C1 put in this: =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-LEN(B1)-1)

That extracts the "Command" part of the text. Select the cells from C1 downloads to your last row and use Fill > Down.

Now hide Column A and you should have 2 separated columns that you can print out.

- Michael

Show messages: All  1  2-5