MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: MoI node editor for beginner

Show messages:  1-3  4-23  24-43  44-47

7 Dec 2022   [#44] In reply to [#42]
@Prior
Cool work with my base Elephant Node Editor site! ;)
7 Dec 2022   [#45] In reply to [#43]
Hi Brian.

Image Attachments:
openOffice.PNG 

7 Dec 2022   [#46]
Brian, WM : FWIW it was generated by simply performing a "print to PDF" on all the individual web pages, then stitched together using GiosPDFSM, and then basic edits were done in LibreOffice. All that to say that I didn't do anything about font size and left it all as it was, since styling is less important than content :)

As for sources of inspiration for visual styling, the UE4 Blueprint Compendiums mentionned earlier would probably be a good starting point ; as well as any PDF export from any documentation site made with ReadTheDocs. Here's an example : https://docs.readthedocs.io/_/downloads/en/latest/pdf/
(I personally strongly dislike ReadTheDocs when it comes to *writing* documention, it's just painful and annoying. But the output itself is really quite clean visually.)

As for opening the .ODG : on my end I am using LibreOffice 7.2.7.2.

FP : no problemo, I needed to do it anyways in order to be able to parse through it all without losing my sanity :D Great work again on all the examples, it looks like everything is well covered really.
7 Dec 2022   [#47] In reply to [#46]
Thank you, pior, for the explanations. (And WM as well.)
My past attempts to use MS Word for anything have been very unfruitful, and very awkward.

- Brian

Show messages:  1-3  4-23  24-43  44-47