MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Purchase

2 Oct 2019   [#1]
Hi
I plan to buy Moi next week. Have a lap top computer right now. Later want to buy a desk top computer, can I download again or just one computer?
Thanks
2 Oct 2019   [#2] In reply to [#1]
I believe that you can install on any computers you want but open and use it only on the computer in front of your eyes!
So only one at a time! :)
2 Oct 2019   [#3] In reply to [#1]
On my home "network", it is not possible to run MoI on laptop and desktop, at the same time. But MoI can be installed on both, and run on either one, at different times.
- Brian
2 Oct 2019   [#4]
Thanks
2 Oct 2019   [#5] In reply to [#1]
Hi piazzafatb, you can install the same one purchased license on any number of your machines (like on both your laptop and your desktop) just as long as it is only actively launched and running on one machine at a time. To switch to a different machine you would just exit any running MoI program (not uninstall, just close the running program) on the one machine before launching it on the other.

You only need a separate license for different machines if someone else is going to be running it there the same time as you.

You don't need to do anything special to set up the multiple installs, you just use the same downloaded installer and same license key on each one.

- Michael