MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Rhino 6.0 support

Show messages: All  1-3  4-7

1 Oct 2019   [#4] In reply to [#3]
Hi Bartosh, I think copy/paste works with Rhino v6 ok and it can read MoI files ok too, just if you create a new file in Rhino v6 you need to save it in v5 format to be able to open it with MoI.

- Michael
1 Oct 2019   [#5]
This thread is reading my mind. Just downloaded Rhino 6 so I could use grasshopper and paneling tools and i was wondering WTF when I tried to open R6 files in MOI. This saved me alot of anguish, THANK YOU.

Incidentally, as I'm relearning Rhino I am reminded how elegant and well thought the MOI experience is. The Rhino tutorials literally brag about how many different ways commands can be executed while I just shake my head at how much the unnecessarily bloated interface offends me. LOL.

Thank you Michael. Really, I appreciate everything you've done with MOI
16 Oct 2019   [#6] In reply to [#5]
Thanks.. told my client to send me step instead of Rhino 6.0 files.. however it didn't went well and I had to upgrade Rhino.
I fully understand, I really hate the Rhino format sometimes, or what Rhino does there. If only they switch to step file format only :-)
16 Oct 2019   [#7] In reply to [#5]
I'll put in a warning message if you try to open a Rhino v6 file, that way it won't be as mysterious.

- Michael

Show messages: All  1-3  4-7