MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: 3DMoi environment & Loft command

7 Jul 2019   [#1]
Dear Michael Gibson,

I like to ask you one questions regarding the 3DMoi environment. Could you please show me how to incorporate a lot of scripts commands in 3D Moi environment if I needs them for my designs. It is easy to have them all together and when you need them and you can use them. I am telling this because I know my friends that using this 3D Moi package and they told me to write to you to answer this question because its important for us OK.

Another question is regarding the lofting command. Could you please include the PATH incorporate with this command because it helps a lot. I hope to see more new commands in the new 3D MOi v4 to increased our abilities in this fantastic professional 3D Moi for every designer dreams.

Thank you so much.
7 Jul 2019   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Hi Ray, you can find a lot of scripts on the MoI web site, go to http://moi3d.com and then the Resources page and go to the link for Petr's MoI page and Max's file archive. There are a lot of scripts collected in both those places and there are instructions for how to install a script on the FAQ.

Re: Loft with path - in MoI that is called the Sweep command, there is some information on it in the help file here:
http://moi3d.com/3.0/docs/moi_command_reference7.htm#sweep

- Michael
7 Jul 2019   [#3]
With a quick count, in my MoI setup, I have 156 shortcut keys. (Windows 10, Hi def monitor)
There are probably a few unused key combinations. Some combinations have other computer uses...
(Organization is shaky, at best :-)

This list is not exhaustive.
Script shortcut keys:
Keyboad keys, 39 each
Alt+_ 42 each
Ctrl+Alt+_ 19 each
Ctrl+_ 30 each
Ctrl+Shift+_ 19 each
Shift+_ 7 each

Also, under the CustomUI scripts icon, 442 scripts (including many trial/test versions/ past script writing work in progress).
That is 12 columns of 36 rows, plus top row of 10 more built in scripts like Flip and Rebuild...

- Brian