MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: End of line not recognized

21 Apr 2019   [#1]
Hi Michael,

I found that when I want to move/copy an end of a line to another and it lies in front of a surface then the end is not recognized. Meaning I can only place the end (or start) of the line onto the surface. I have to rotate /pan the view so that the line is free and then I can connect the lines.

Is there a workaround or is it a fault? I use the latest beta but it is same on the v3.

Thanks and best regards,

Axel
21 Apr 2019   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Hi Axel, can you please post a .3dm model file with a surface and a line arranged in the way that you are describing?

Thanks, - Michael
22 Apr 2019   [#3] In reply to [#2]
Hi Michael,

the thing is, I tried to reproduce the problem to post it here but it is gone. I do not know what might have caused it. It was in both versions. I simply could not get the lines connected over a surface. That was really strange.

And I don't remember if I restarted the PC or MOI3d before the issue disappered.

If I encounter it next time I will post the file, but it might be really a PC specific issue which you even could not reproduce on your machine. I guess other users would have reported it if it was a common problem because it was annoying.

Thanks and best regards,

Axel