MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Dark Gray Theme

Show messages:  1-15  16-35  36-55  56-62

5 Mar 2021   [#56] In reply to [#55]
Awesome, thanks Michael!
5 Mar 2021   [#57] In reply to [#56]
Hi guys where can I recover the gray theme ... I'm interested in installing it too.

can you explain to me how to do it?
5 Mar 2021   [#58] In reply to [#57]
Hi Tony,

re:
> Hi guys where can I recover the gray theme ... I'm interested in installing it too.

There are some moi.css files linked to here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=10199.3

To install it you would put one of those in place of the standard moi.css file that is in the UI subdirectory of a MoI installation.

- Michael
21 Apr 2021   [#59] In reply to [#58]
Hello Michael,

can you advise please how to change the color and style of the main frame that divides the right / left / top / 3D views from each other.

I used Cody's dark theme which was really nice but since the css is not customized for v4 I would use the css files you modified for v4 of the dark themes from other users, but there the frames are default light grey.

Thanks,
Axel

Image Attachments:
moi.JPG 

21 Apr 2021   [#60] In reply to [#59]
HI Axel, that's one of the few remaining areas that is still drawn by a bitmap image instead of drawn procedurally by code. So to modify those colors you need to edit the file ViewportForeground.png in the UI folder using an image editor.

- Michael
21 Apr 2021   [#61] In reply to [#60]
Hi Michael,

thank you for your advise.

Best regards,
Axel
22 Apr 2021   [#62] In reply to [#61]
...what a difference with a dark frame. It was very easy and the dark theme looks much better in my opinion with the dark frames. It fits nicely.

Cheers,
Axel

Image Attachments:
moi.JPG 

Show messages:  1-15  16-35  36-55  56-62