Show messages:  1-11  12-31  32-51  52-62

2 Mar 2021   [#52] In reply to [#51]
Hi Lavellotron,

> I'm modifying the files located here:
>
> /Applications/MoI\ v4.app/Contents/Resources/ui
>
> Is this the correct location?

Yes, that is the correct location, the main file to edit is moi.css located there, there are a couple of dark versions of moi.css here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=10199.3

The PNG image files for most of the buttons are in an "icons" subdirectory underneath ui.

Did you have MoI open while you were making changes? They won't show up until you close MoI and relaunch it.

- Michael
2 Mar 2021   [#53] In reply to [#52]
Thanks, Michael.

No, what happened was the magic of dock shortcuts linking to the app in Downloads and not the one I dragged into Application. Doh!

Thanks, happy camper now.
4 Mar 2021   [#54] In reply to [#53]
Hello,

I am new here!! Hello everyone!
Is this Dark Gray Theme here available for the final version?
Thanks!

E.
4 Mar 2021   [#55] In reply to [#54]
Hi eduarcor, I don't know about this one but there are a couple other dark UI moi.css files set up for use with v4 here:

- Michael
5 Mar 2021   [#56] In reply to [#55]
Awesome, thanks Michael!
5 Mar 2021   [#57] In reply to [#56]
Hi guys where can I recover the gray theme ... I'm interested in installing it too.

can you explain to me how to do it?
5 Mar 2021   [#58] In reply to [#57]
Hi Tony,

re:
> Hi guys where can I recover the gray theme ... I'm interested in installing it too.

There are some moi.css files linked to here:

To install it you would put one of those in place of the standard moi.css file that is in the UI subdirectory of a MoI installation.

- Michael
21 Apr 2021   [#59] In reply to [#58]
Hello Michael,

can you advise please how to change the color and style of the main frame that divides the right / left / top / 3D views from each other.

I used Cody's dark theme which was really nice but since the css is not customized for v4 I would use the css files you modified for v4 of the dark themes from other users, but there the frames are default light grey.

Thanks,
Axel

Image Attachments:
moi.JPG 

21 Apr 2021   [#60] In reply to [#59]
HI Axel, that's one of the few remaining areas that is still drawn by a bitmap image instead of drawn procedurally by code. So to modify those colors you need to edit the file ViewportForeground.png in the UI folder using an image editor.

- Michael
21 Apr 2021   [#61] In reply to [#60]
Hi Michael,

thank you for your advise.

Best regards,
Axel
22 Apr 2021   [#62] In reply to [#61]
...what a difference with a dark frame. It was very easy and the dark theme looks much better in my opinion with the dark frames. It fits nicely.

Cheers,
Axel

Image Attachments:
moi.JPG 

Show messages:  1-11  12-31  32-51  52-62