MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: immortalx ui

13 Jun 2018   [#1]
Could some one tell me how to go about making my UI to look like immortalx UI i realy like the look and how its laid out
13 Jun 2018   [#2] In reply to [#1]
Hi qmc, the MoI UI is made up of various .htm .css and image files that you can find in the ui subfolder. It can be customized by editing those various files. htm and css files are text files that you edit with a text editor program.

But an easier way to start out with just changing colors only is Chipp's tool here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=7245.1

- Michael
13 Jun 2018   [#3]
qmc, as Michael said it's better to start with Chipp's GUI builder if you want to customize the colors.
I started by copying some other member's UI. I really can't remember who it was, there are plenty of customized UIs in the forum.
I'm attaching the latest version of my custom UI. Please BACKUP your current Moi installation before copying the attached files to your installation folder!
You can start with that and ask which parts of it you'd like to change. If you have a bit of experience with HTML/CSS it will be quite easy.
I don't have much experience myself but I'll do my best to help you.
Have fun.

Attachments:
moi_ui_06_2018.rar

18 Jun 2018   [#4]
Thanks for the info Michael very helpful..... Immortalx very kind of you to share your set up much appreciated