MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: V4 beta Jun-6-2018 available now

Show messages:  1-20  21-40  41-60  61-68

25 Aug 2018   [#61] In reply to [#60]
Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply. That's good news! Looking forward to the new beta.
3 Sep 2018   [#62] In reply to [#13]
Hi,

Any option for this one in newer version yet?

[Hi sandykoufax - this version has right click to push the cancel button disabled now, I have heard from a few people that it was not expected and I was worried about accidentally canceling file loading with it as well. If a command is showing a "Done" button instead of only a "Cancel" button, right click still works as a shortcut for pushing that.

I will put in an option though to restore the previous behavior for the next release.]
3 Sep 2018   [#63] In reply to [#62]
there is a new beta out..
http://moi3d.com/forum/messages.php?webtag=MOI&msg=9044.1

quote:
Viewport right click option - Add option for v3 behavior of right clicking in a viewport working as a shortcut for pushing the Cancel button when a command only has Cancel and not Done. Can be set in moi.ini under:
[View]
DoRightClickCancel=y

3 Sep 2018   [#64] In reply to [#63]
Thank you!
I edited moi.ini file now. :)
2 Nov 2018   [#65] In reply to [#16]

hi Michael

the right click to cancel is a must have in moi!. it has many many uses in my work flow and saves me moving my had away from my hot keys and having to find escape key....please please write me a script to bring it back...urgent or i gotta go back to V3

it is really important and if you know what your doing in moi then you shouldn't be accidentally canceling imports

im so happy with moi and this change is a big no no without giving the option to a user who is settled in.:)

best regards
Neil Wilson

2 Nov 2018   [#66] In reply to [#65]
Hi Neil, re: right click to cancel, that can be switched back to v3 behavior in the current Oct-17 beta. Go to Options > "Edit .ini file", and find this setting:

[View]
<...>
DoRightClickCancel=n

Set it to say =y instead and you should get the old behavior back.

- Michael
2 Nov 2018   [#67] In reply to [#65]
It looks like I forgot to include a few details in the post for the new Oct-17 beta, I'll update that.

- Michael
3 Nov 2018   [#68] In reply to [#66]
yes !!! so happy

Show messages:  1-20  21-40  41-60  61-68