MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Futuristic supercar fast 3d sketching with moi3d

5 May 2018   [#1]
Hi,

I didn't create concept car for maybe 2 years with moi3d.I was close with one project which was designed and created with moi 3d to real car production.Unfortunately my client was forced to stop the project.During the project I collaborated with his engineer who reworked my moi3d model with solidworks software.I must say I was pretty dissapointed and procrastinated a lot with everything I was passioned about.Maybe in the future we will collaborate again,but till then I need to regain my willpower.

Anyway my passion for cars is stronger then anything,so yesterday I saw some futuristic concepts on one website,so why not to give it a try again to back on track.It is just fast 3d sketching with network tool mostly.Everything is sharp,because I wanted to see my final carbody forms very fast.I've put it on sketchfab,with matcap material looks pretty nice.Enjoy my work,I hope so it will inspire you :)

Image Attachments:
lemans concept matcap 1.jpg  lemans concept matcap 2.jpg  lemans moi3d screenshot.jpg 

5 May 2018   [#2]
Must be a very speedy car!

But not habitability for old people : height is like 2 wheels! :)
6 May 2018   [#3]
@Pilou:But not habitability for old people : height is like 2 wheels

...indeed !! :)

Definition of -GT- from the FIA (1961)

" Grand Touring cars are vehicles built in small series for customers who are looking for a better performance and/or a maximum comfort and are not particularly concerned about economy "

...maximum comfort ;)

It's hard for me reading the term "GT" on a futuristic concept supercar,i think it belong to the past

Alfa did the GTA (Gran Turismo Alleggerita=lighten)

and also the GTAm (Gran Turismo Alleggerita modificata=modifyed)

Maserati, did the first GTI with the 3500

Alfa again did the GTV(Gran Turismo Veloce=fast)

talking about -CARS- we must talk Italian :)
so Nikola,choose wich kind of -GT-belong your car...i think -GTAm-

M
6 May 2018   [#4] In reply to [#3]
Thank you Pilou and Mauro for pointing me on that :)

Ok you got me.I meant futuristic supercar concept.I will try next time when design some concept car,to use real car reference images.It was a war mup exersize,I'm pretty rusty.Thank you for your feedbacks and for the critics too :)

Best Regards
6 May 2018   [#5] In reply to [#3]
Thanks Mauro!!!

GTAm. PERIOD.

What a wonderful and amazing car!!!!

When cars were not only "smartphones with 4 wheels", but true piece of mechanical dreams!!!
7 May 2018   [#6] In reply to [#1]
Here are some updates for my futuristic supercar concept.Just having fun and testing software and my brain capabilities:)

Image Attachments:
futuristic supercar concept in moi3d 2.jpg  futuristic supercar concept in moi3d.jpg  supercar futur matcap1.jpg  supercar futur matcap2.jpg  supercar futur matcap3.jpg 

7 May 2018   [#7] In reply to [#6]
Very cool!

Congrats!
7 May 2018   [#8] In reply to [#7]
Thank you Marco I'm glad you like it my futuristic concept.I'm pretty rusty with cad modeling,so this was nice practice to get back in shape.

- zenox3d
9 May 2018   [#9] In reply to [#1]
That is a very cool looking car!
9 May 2018   [#10] In reply to [#6]
Sweet!
10 May 2018   [#11]
Hi Nikola,

I'm not a car enthousiast (don't even have a driver's license), but I love your futuristic car design!
10 May 2018   [#12] In reply to [#9]
Thank you for your nice feedback VG (VEGASGUITARS I'm glad you like it even it is pretty blocky 3d model.

- zenox3d
10 May 2018   [#13] In reply to [#11]
Thank you for your nice feedbacks about my futuristic concept car Metin Seven.
I must admit I don't have drivers license too.When I was a teenager I was driving a car,when I was half drunk with my friends,since then never tried again.When I was a little boy my dream was to be a formula 1 car racer.Now I ride my bicycle,walk or run.

When I was younger I liked to watch scifi movies and cartoons with robots and other futuristic stuff.After watching scifi movies I tried to sketch cars,robots,aircrafts,etc,like from old blade runner movie,starwars,transformers cartoon.Sometimes I created models from cardboard paper like Enterprise from Star trek movie.I think scifi movies had the greatest impact on me to become a cardesigner,particularly "Back to the future part 2" with flying cars,and other futuristic stuff.

I was close to build a real car prototype 4 years ago,but after several months my client was forced to stop the project cause of important family reasons.My 3d model of supercar was designed with moi3d software,my client's engineer recreate it with Solidworks software,so we collaborated pretty nice.After my client stopped the project,I was disapointed,but I'm not giving up.To relax and feed my creative soul,I practice to sketch cars on paper,create 3d models with polygonal software,which is my main income source.

Here is the link in moi gallery with my supercar prototype which was close to real production
http://moi3d.com/gallery/viewitem.php?id=780

here is also the link of my virtual 3d store on sketchfab,with other futuristic concept cars too.Enjoy my gallery:)
https://sketchfab.com/koleos3d

Here is my new moi3d model.I took image reference from audi TT which I'm planning to redesign with moi3d

Best Regards,

- zenox3d

Image Attachments:
audi tt rdesign.jpg 

17 May 2018   [#14] In reply to [#13]
It looks better and better, keep up the good work, and keep walking and cycling. It's better for your health than sitting in a car. :)

Regards,

Metin

———————

visualization • pixel art • illustration • 3D design — https://metinseven.com
17 May 2018   [#15] In reply to [#13]
That looks fantastic.