MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: Marco (mkdm)'s very personal Moi V3 - A gift for all moiers :)

Show messages:  1-8  9-28  29-48  49-61

27 Feb 2018   [#9] In reply to [#7]
Hi Rudl.

Hmmm...strange thing, I think it should be something related to "UI Size" setup and the position of the "Scene browser" and the "Side Pame"

Try this setup for you Moi V3 and let me know.

Marco (mkdm)
27 Feb 2018   [#10] In reply to [#2]
Thanks Marco, awesome :)

*Michael for Nobel Prize*
27 Feb 2018   [#11]
I don´t have the possibiity to come in the option window
27 Feb 2018   [#12] In reply to [#7]
Yes Rudl!

I can confirm the issue.

You need to set "Scene browser Position" to "Inside" and not "Adiacent".

This is my V3 with "Adiacent" :

And this is with "Inside", the right one :

Try and let me know.

Ciao!
27 Feb 2018   [#13] In reply to [#11]
I'm sorry :) ... I forgot to mention that in my config you have to hit : Alt+F1 to show the option window.

Try and let me know.
27 Feb 2018   [#14]
Thanks to Rudl I realized that I forgot to mention that to show the Moi's option windows with my config you need to hit Alt+F1 shortcut.

A couple of minutes and I'm going to update the PDF manual.

Thanks.
27 Feb 2018   [#15]
Will try it tomorrow again. Greetings to Italy.
27 Feb 2018   [#16] In reply to [#15]
I'm sure that with the settings I told you you will have no problem :)

Remember that to show the Moi's Option window there's the shortcut "Alt + F1".

Anyway now you will see also a new post with the PDF manual updated.

Thanks for telling me your issue and thanks for the kind words.
27 Feb 2018   [#17] In reply to [#15]
Hello everyone!

Thanks to the post of Rudl I've updated the original post of this thread.
Please refer always to that post to find all you need to use my config.

You can read it always at : http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=8848.2

Anyway this time I repeat also here the updated section :

You can download the updated PDF manual at : http://take.ms/tpN7P

After copied all the stuff into the Moi’s folder, in order to have the correct display of the new config you have to use this setup.
Because now the "option" button is not more present in the UI, in order to open the Moi’s Option window you have to use this shortcut : Alt + F1

The most important and unique option to set is :
"Scene Browser Position" : Inside

All other options are left to you.
Here I show you my other settings.

If you have a display with very high resolution you can play with the setting "UI Size"

Ciao!
27 Feb 2018   [#18]
P.s....

I love shortcut and keeping display clean but...
For people who don't like to have the "Save, Undo, Redo, Delete, Option and Help" buttons hidden here's an alternate version of the "CommandBar.htm" file to use with my config.

You can download at : http://take.ms/wQbNC

Copy the file into the Moi's "ui" folder (overwrite = YES)

Marco (mkdm)
27 Feb 2018   [#19] In reply to [#10]
You're welcome Stardust.

See you.
28 Feb 2018   [#20]
Dear Marco,

Alt + F1 didn´t function. Coud it be I made something other wrong?

Rudl
28 Feb 2018   [#21] In reply to [#20]
Hi Rudl.

:) Very strange.

Did you followed all the steps I've written ?

Maybe you don't have my shortcut settings and so Alt + F1 is not working...

If you want them do this :

If you want to use all my current shortcuts then download this file : http://take.ms/qIwZE
As soon as you unzip it you will have this file : "my_shortcuts.ini"
It contains the "[Shortcut Keys]" section to be placed into your Moi.ini file.
If you don't use my shortcuts you will find that the new UI will show you the wrong shortcut keys.
Anyway you can always change the information displayed by the new UI.

But if you don't want to change you shortcuts no problem.
You can have a more "populated" command bar with the "Option" button and other stuff.

Go here : http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=8848.18

Let me know.
28 Feb 2018   [#22]
I want to use your shortcuts.
Here are screenshots, where I placed the files

Image Attachments:
2.jpg  3.jpg 

28 Feb 2018   [#23] In reply to [#22]
Ok Rudl.

Maybe I’ve understood your problem.

First of all remember that this configuration, as the title of this thread says, works ONLY for V3 version of Moi, not V4.
For the moment it works only for V3.

Well...with tat said I’ve seen your screenshots and there’s something that does not convince me.

What’s that File ? my_shortcuts ?

Furthermore I see that you have also V2 version. I don’t know if there’s a conflict.

Aniway, let’s repeat this step :

Copy all this text into your moi.ini file, replacing the section dedicated to shortcuts [Shortcut Keys] :
and let me know.
I really don’t see why you should have problem.

In the case also this manual step should fail, no problem.
I will help you step by step with a new commandbar.htm having the buttons needed to open all tools.

code:
[Shortcut Keys]
,=SHRT_ZoomOut_0_8
-=script:moi.geometryDatabase.hide();
.=var z=.8, vp=['3D','Left','Right','Top','Bottom','Front','Back']; for (var n in vp) moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel.getViewport(vp[n]).zoom(z);
1=line
2=curve
3=rectangle
4=polygon
5=circle
6=arccenter
7=ellipse
8=point
9=addpoint
\;=script:moi.view.showHiddenLines =! moi.view.showHiddenLines;
\==script: /* Assign unique object name to selection */ var all_objects = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects(); var used_names = new Array(); for ( var i = 0; i < all_objects.length; ++i ) { var obj = all_objects.item(i); if ( obj.name != '' ) { used_names[obj.name] = true; } } var counter = 1; var name; while ( 1 ) { var numtag = counter.toString(); while ( numtag.length < 4 ) { numtag = '0' + numtag; } name = 'object_' + numtag; if ( used_names[name] ) { ++counter; continue; } used_names[name] = true; break; } moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects().setProperty( 'name', name );
\[=script:var gd = moi.geometryDatabase; gd.deselectAll(); gd.hide( true ); gd.invertSelection(); gd.hide( true );
\\=script: /* Hide all named objects */ var objs = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects(); for ( var i = 0; i < objs.length; ++i ) { var obj = objs.item(i); if ( obj.name != '' ) obj.hidden = true; }
\]=script: /* Extend selection to the same object name */ var names = new Array(); var objs = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects(); for ( var i = 0; i < objs.length; ++i ) { var obj = objs.item(i); if ( obj.name != '' ) names[obj.name] = true; } objs = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects(); for ( var i = 0; i < objs.length; ++i ) { var obj = objs.item(i); if ( obj.name != '' && names[obj.name] ) obj.selected = true; }
`=script:moi.view.resetAll();
A=script: var cb = moi.ui.getUIPanel('moi://ui/CommandBar.htm'); moi.ui.showMenu('AllStdMoiCommandsPanel1.htm', cb.document.getElementById('CoordinateControls'), 4, 0);
Alt+0=script: /*! Show edges on selected objects, hide edges on all others --- Alt+H*/ var breps = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects().getBreps(); for ( var i = 0; i < breps.length; ++i ) { var brep = breps.item(i); brep.getEdges().setProperty( 'hidden', !brep.selected ); }
Alt+1=polyline
Alt+2=interpcurve
Alt+3=rectcenter
Alt+4=polygonedge
Alt+5=circlediameter
Alt+6=arc3pt
Alt+7=ellipsediameter
Alt+8=helix
Alt+9=script: /*! Open Add new style dialog --- Alt+T*/ var gd = moi.geometryDatabase; gd.styleEditorOpened(); var dialog = moi.ui.createDialog( 'EditStyleDialog.htm?titleid=Add style dialog title&index=-1', '', moi.ui.mainWindow ); if ( dialog.window.doModal() != -1 ) { var styles = gd.getObjectStyles(); if ( styles.length> 0 ) moi.ui.propertiesPanel.editStyleIndex( styles.length - 1 ); } gd.styleEditorClosed();
Alt+`=script: var viewport = moi.ui.getViewportUnderMouse(); if ( viewport ) viewport.reset();
Alt+A=script:moi.geometryDatabase.deselectAll();
Alt+B=Rebuild
Alt+C=network
Alt+DownArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( 0.0, -0.2, 0.0 );
Alt+E=scale2d
Alt+F=Twist
Alt+F1=script: moi.ui.createDialog( 'Options.htm', 'resizeable,defaultWidth:43em,defaultHeight:32em' );
Alt+F3=script: moi.grid.showXYAxes = !moi.grid.showXYAxes;
Alt+F9=ResetTransparentDisplay
Alt+G=arraydir
Alt+H=SelectCurvesByContainer_Holes
Alt+I=script:moi.geometryDatabase.invertSelection();
Alt+J=separate
Alt+K=SelectNakedEdges
Alt+L=script: /* Expand selection over same styles and loft */ var objects = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects().getCurves(), points = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects().getPoints(), styles = new Array(); for (var i = 0; i < points.length; i++) { objects.addObject(points.item(i))} for ( var i = 0; i < objects.length; ++i ) { var obj = objects.item(i); if ( obj.selected ) styles[obj.styleIndex] = true; } for ( var i = 0; i < objects.length; ++i ) { var obj = objects.item(i); if ( styles[obj.styleIndex] ) obj.selected = true; }; moi.command.execCommand( 'loft' );
Alt+LeftArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( -0.2, 0.0, 0.0 );
Alt+M=Merge
Alt+N=orient
Alt+O=SelectCurvesByContainer_OpenCurves
Alt+Q=planecenter
Alt+R=showpoints
Alt+RightArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( 0.2, 0.0, 0.0 );
Alt+S=MarkCurveStart
Alt+T=rotate
Alt+U=SelectCurvesByContainer_ClosedCurvesPartiallyProjected
Alt+UpArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( 0.0, 0.2, 0.0 );
Alt+V=railrevolve
Alt+W=box
Alt+X=nsided
Alt+Y=SelectCurvesByContainer_ALL
Alt+Z=script: var viewport = moi.ui.getViewportUnderMouse(); if ( viewport ) viewport.interactiveViewChange('zoomarea');
B=blend
Backspace=Delete
C=copy
Ctrl+1=Delete
Ctrl+5=circletangent
Ctrl+6=arccontinue
Ctrl+\\=script: var objs = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects(); if ( objs.length > 0 ) { moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel.getViewport('3D').targetPt = objs.getBoundingBox().center; }
Ctrl+`=SelectOuterLoopsAndDelete3
Ctrl+A=script:moi.geometryDatabase.selectAll();
Ctrl+Alt+A=Send_to_Rocket_3F
Ctrl+Alt+Q=ViewSpinning
Ctrl+Alt+W=ViewSpinningReset
Ctrl+C=CopyClipboard
Ctrl+E=ToggleParallelPerspective
Ctrl+F=chamfer
Ctrl+G=arraycurve
Ctrl+N=New
Ctrl+O=Open
Ctrl+R=script:moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel.reverseView( moi.ui.getActiveViewport().name );
Ctrl+S=Save
Ctrl+Shift+1=script: /*! Show-hide edges on selected objects */var breps = moi.geometryDatabase.getSelectedObjects().getBreps(); for ( var i = 0; i < breps.length; ++i ) {var brep = breps.item(i);brep.getEdges().invertProperty( 'hidden');}
Ctrl+Shift+\\=ShrinkTrimmedSrf
Ctrl+Shift+A=script: /* Align CPlane with 3D view 1.0 */ var cp=moi.view.getCPlane(), tp=moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel.getViewport('3D').targetFrame, tl=moi.VectorMath.pointsWithinTolerance; if (tl(cp.origin,tp.origin) && tl(cp.zaxis,tp.zaxis)) { moi.view.resetCPlane() } else {moi.view.setCPlane(tp, false)}
Ctrl+Shift+Alt+D=Send_to_Rocket_3F hard
Ctrl+Shift+Alt+S=Send_to_Rocket_3F Sub
Ctrl+Shift+C=CopyClipboardWithOrigin
Ctrl+Shift+D=_Subdiv_beta9
Ctrl+Shift+E=_sScale
Ctrl+Shift+G=_sBridge
Ctrl+Shift+Q=script: moi.view.resetCPlane();
Ctrl+Shift+S=saveas
Ctrl+Shift+T=_sSplit
Ctrl+Shift+V=PastePart
Ctrl+T=script: /* Trigger Add trim points in Trim command */ moi.ui.fireUIEvent( 'addtrimpoints' );
Ctrl+V=Paste
Ctrl+W=sweep
Ctrl+X=Cut
Ctrl+Y=script:moi.command.redo();
Ctrl+Z=script:moi.command.undo();
D=BooleanDifference
Delete=Delete
DownArrow=Nudge Down Small
E=scale
F=fillet
F1=script:moi.launchHelp();
F11=FullScreen.js
F2=script: moi.ui.createDialog('commandFiderSearchMenu.htm', '', moi.ui.mainWindow);
F3=script: var cb = moi.ui.getUIPanel('moi://ui/CommandBar.htm'); moi.ui.showMenu('ScriptsGallery.htm', cb.document.getElementById('ObjectSnapMenuButton'), 4, 0);
F4=SelectedToStepAndBack
F5=RemoveDuplicates
F6=script: /* Match object name */ var name = ''; var objects = moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects(); for ( var i = 0; i < objects.length; ++i ) { var obj = objects.item(i); if ( obj.selected && obj.name != '' ) { name = obj.name; break; } } if ( name != '' ) { for ( var i = 0; i < objects.length; ++i ) { var obj = objects.item(i); if ( obj.selected && obj.name == '' ) { obj.name = name; obj.selected = false; obj.selected = true; } } }
F7=script: /* Toggles the light direction, between the standard and alternate one */ var dir = moi.view.lightDirection; if ( dir.x == 1 && dir.y == 1 && dir.z == -1 ) { dir.set(-0.5,1,0); } else { dir.set(1,1,-1); } moi.view.lightDirection = dir;
F8=ToggleWireFrameDisplay
F9=ToggleTransparentDisplayAutoSel
G=arraygrid
H=shell
I=script:moi.geometryDatabase.isolate();
J=join
L=loft
LeftArrow=Nudge Left Small
M=move
N=network
O=offset
P=planarsrf
Q=plane
R=mirror
RightArrow=Nudge Right Small
S=sphere
Shift+2=sketchcurve
Shift+3=rect3pts
Shift+4=polygonstar
Shift+5=circle3pt
Shift+6=arctangent
Shift+7=ellipsecorner
Shift+8=conic
Shift+\\=ObjectSnapDialog
Shift+`=script: /* Select edges v1.4 */ var gd=moi.geometryDatabase, so=gd.getSelectedObjects(); function ss(o,v){o.setProperty('selected',v)} function sl(o){ for ( var i=0; i<o.length; ++i ) o.item(i).getEdges().invertProperty('selected');} gd.selectLoop(); sl(so.getFaces()); sl(so.getSolids()); sl(so.getOpenBReps()); sl(so.getSingleFaceBReps()); ss(so.getBReps(),0); ss(so.getFaces(),0);
Shift+Alt+DownArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( 0.0, -1.0, 0.0 );
Shift+Alt+I=script: /*! Copy AI format to clipboard */ moi.geometryDatabase.copyToClipboardAI();
Shift+Alt+LeftArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( -1.0, 0.0, 0.0 );
Shift+Alt+P=script: /*! Copy PDF format to clipboard */ moi.geometryDatabase.copyToClipboardPDF();
Shift+Alt+RightArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( 1.0, 0.0, 0.0 );
Shift+Alt+S=MarkCurveEnd
Shift+Alt+UpArrow=script: moi.ui.getActiveViewport().pan( 0.0, 1.0, 0.0 );
Shift+C=ShrinkSelection
Shift+DownArrow=Nudge Down
Shift+E=scale1d
Shift+F=Flow
Shift+F1=script: moi.ui.createDialog('About.htm');
Shift+F3=script: moi.Grid.display = !moi.Grid.display;
Shift+F4=IsoAtPoints
Shift+G=arraycircular
Shift+H=LassoSelectCurves_Holes
Shift+I=script: /* Isolate with construction lines */ moi.geometryDatabase.getObjects().getConstructionLines().setProperty( 'selected', true ); moi.geometryDatabase.isolate();
Shift+LeftArrow=Nudge Left
Shift+O=LassoSelectCurves_OpenCurves
Shift+Q=plane3pts
Shift+R=SHRT_SelLastRevisionedObjects
Shift+RightArrow=Nudge Right
Shift+S=script: moi.ui.createDialog('treeDialogs/SpecialScripts.htm', '', moi.ui.mainWindow);
Shift+T=rotateaxis
Shift+U=LassoSelectCurves_ClosedCurvesPartiallyProjected
Shift+UpArrow=Nudge Up
Shift+W=box3pts
Shift+X=ExpandSelection
Shift+Y=LassoSelectCurves_ALL
Shift+Z=script: var cb = moi.ui.getUIPanel('moi://ui/CommandBar.htm'); moi.ui.showMenu('ShortcutReminder.htm', cb.document.getElementById('ObjectSnapMenuButton'), 4, 0);
Space=script:if ( moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel.mode != 'split' ) { moi.ui.mainWindow.viewpanel.mode = 'split' } else { var viewport = moi.ui.getViewportUnderMouse(); if ( viewport ) viewport.viewpanel.mode = viewport.name; }
T=trim
U=BooleanUnion
UpArrow=Nudge Up Small
V=revolve
W=boxcenter
X=extrude
Y=cylinder
Z=script: var cb = moi.ui.getUIPanel('moi://ui/CommandBar.htm'); moi.ui.showMenu('AllStdMoiCommandsPanel2.htm', cb.document.getElementById('CoordinateControls'), 4, 0);

28 Feb 2018   [#24]
Thank you Marco, meanwhile I´ve got it.

When I want to draw a line, I need the shortcut 1.

The icons don´t function?
28 Feb 2018   [#25] In reply to [#24]
Hi Rudl.

I'm glad that you finally resolved :)

But what do you mean with "The icons don´t function?"

All icons in all panels and UI of my custom setting works without problem for what I know.

Could you post a video capture or a screenshot ?

Thanks.
28 Feb 2018   [#26] In reply to [#24]
I'm sorry Rudl if I ask you :) but...did you read my very first post of this thread ?
It's the main resource where all is explained.

If you want to know the main shortcut of my config, to open all the panels and UI you must read this PDF : http://take.ms/tpN7P

There you can find all the info.

Ciao!

Marco (mkdm)
28 Feb 2018   [#27]
Thank you very much for your patience. I downloaded the PDF already but I didn´t read it.

Thank you much more for your excellent work.
28 Feb 2018   [#28] In reply to [#27]
You're welcome Rudl!

I'm glad that you like my config :)

If you still have some trouble don't hesitate to ask and ASAP I will help you.

Ciao!

Show messages:  1-8  9-28  29-48  49-61