MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: My new UI design for Moi3d V4 beta

10 Jan 2018   [#1]
Hi everybody,

In expecting new tools(toys) for Moi3d V4 beta,yesterday I was having fun with Chipp Walters GUI builder for Moi.Great work Chipp.My aim was to create something visible,but also modern UI look for new Moi3d V4 beta version.By the way I've put my older design concept of kids chair,also designed and created with Moi3d.Everything is looking good,except shortcuts tab,where my background is dark as text too.I hope so you'll like it.

Image Attachments:
moi3d ui design2.jpg  my modern moi3d UI look.jpg 

11 Jan 2018   [#2]
Thanks for testing it out on V4. I haven't looked at it yet. Nice to know it still works :-)
11 Jan 2018   [#3] In reply to [#2]
Hi Chipp,

Your GUI builder works awesome.I was tried before to change moi3d css file to create modern UI look.It was painful,with many trials and errors until I figured it out what code works what.I learned before a liitle of HTML and CSS so i knew what I can change.I'm creative and I found coding it's not for me I like to design interesting forms with 3d softwares.Here is on link below what I made for more then 2 days.I was very happy when I found that there is code for gradient colors,then I created something crazy,but check it out for yourself on link below.Thanks again for your GUI builder.

http://moi3d.com/forum/lmessages.php?webtag=MOI&msg=6025.1

Regards, Nikola