Full Version: High Sierra maCOS 10.13

5 Oct
To: ALL

v3.1 works fine under High Sierra but very long to start, possibly due to wine ?
( I read long time ago that there was something to erase somewhere to refresh that, but can't remember what. )

Can't wait for the V4 MacOs version :
-> to Mickaël, Do you have any date estimation for a native OSX working release ?
I've being waiting years for that now !!!

5 Oct

Hi Etro,

re:
> ( I read long time ago that there was something to erase somewhere to refresh
> that, but can't remember what. )

Check if there are any old preference files that have accumulated, see here:
http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=6339.2

-> to Mickaël, Do you have any date estimation for a native OSX working release ?

Whenever I make a guess it's always been wrong, but currently I'd like to have the first beta release out by the end of this month.

- Michael

6 Oct

The end of this month would be great. I really hope so!

Have a nice weekend y'all,

12 Oct

You are a star Michael! Your instructions fixed the issue for me as well. Thank you very much!

12 Oct

You're welcome Kroete, I'm glad that fixed it for you. Please let me know if you see any other problems running on High Sierra - if nothing else needs fixing to run there I'll make a new 3.2 release with this setting changed in it by default.

- Michael

21 Oct

it's working now after I unchecked the box in Wineskin !!!! thank you !!!

9 Nov

Hi everyone,

First time caller here, I just installed the 10.13.2 Beta2 (because I enjoy frustration) and just a heads up that the Wineskin auto detect GPU checkbox fix no longer allows MoI to boot.

I know that there's a plan to release an OSX native version before too long, but between now and then, folks should know that updating to 10.13 breaks MoI.

Thank you for your time.

-kirk

9 Nov

Hi kirk, well that's a bummer but thanks for reporting it... Maybe it's from something that they'll fix before coming out of beta. I just updated the MoI mac version to a 3.2 release which has the auto detect GPU option off by default now. The first beta of MoI v4 that has a native Mac build and doesn't use Wineskin anymore is just a couple days away.

- Michael

10 Nov

Thank you Michael, it works :)

Show messages: All  1-10  11-19

Reply to All

Back to thread list | Login

© 2017 Project Beehive Forum