MoI discussion forum
MoI discussion forum

Full Version: ping - Max Smirnov

Show messages:  1-20  21-40  41-60  61-80  81-87

2 Mar 2018   [#81] In reply to [#80]
Hi Max.

I apologize, I made a mistake :)

Dimitri has written to you because I told him :

"Anyway if your problem is related to the "ScaleArray" you should ask to Max, the author of that plugin, using the forum thread named "ping - Max Smirnov".

I thought that also this plugin was written by you, but I did a check...It was originally written directly by Michael :)

Again, my apologies for the mistake.

Ciao.

Marco (mkdm)
2 Mar 2018   [#82] In reply to [#79]
Hello Dimitri.

I write this text also to you...

I apologize, I made a mistake :)

I told you to ask Max about the ScaleArray command because I thought that also this plugin was written by him, but I did a check...it was originally written directly by Michael :)

Again, my apologies for the mistake.

Ciao.
5 Mar 2018   [#83]
No problem Marco, will inform Michael about the plugin. Thanks again! : - )
5 Mar 2018   [#84] In reply to [#83]
You're welcome Dimitri.

Ciao!
8 Sep 2019   [#85] In reply to [#17]
Max,

I note that you regularly like my instagram posts, which I greatly appreciate.
I've been meaning to ask you if you are OK with my link to your instagram in my bio section.

I feel people should be aware that nodeEditor is your creation, so none of my posts would be
possible without you.

Since it is a public account, I assumed you would be fine with my dissemination of your insta-address,
but let me know if you would rather I remove this info.

Also, I remember now you saying to post questions here. Please have a look at this post:

http://moi3d.com/forum/index.php?webtag=MOI&msg=7713.875

James
https://www.instagram.com/nodeology/
9 Sep 2019   [#86] In reply to [#85]
Hi James,

>> I note that you regularly like my instagram posts..
Your works are great! :) I'm impressed

>>I've been meaning to ask you if you are OK with my link to your instagram in my bio section.
Yes. It's ok :) Thank you
18 Feb 2020   [#87]
Max,

How are you?

I have a suggestion of a small inclusion in node interface that I think would be a great improvement for usability.
To distinguish multi-purpose nodes from the more common single purpose nodes, they could have a number of dots indicating the number of options. These dots would be outlines except for chosen option which would be filled.

Multi-function nodes is one area where NE is superior to GH, and should be implemented where ever possible.
There are lots of single purpose nodes that could (should) be encapsulated into multi-purpose nodes: eg "Flip" node could flip the order of a num array, the indexing of a ptArray, the direction of a curve, and the normal of a surface. (All these nodes exist)

Ideally we want the smallest number of most powerful nodes rather than node bloat: why have 4 nodes when you can have 1 that does multi-purpose node.

Also I wonder if a menu heading "general" (as well as "Basic") may be appropriate as some of these nodes could not really be considered as basic.

JM2C

Hope you are well,
James
https://www.instagram.com/nodeology/

Image Attachments:
NodeOptions.gif 

Show messages:  1-20  21-40  41-60  61-80  81-87